Monday, November 17, 2008

Dolphins, Jerks of the Sea, Part 5... In the News!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Dolphins.... are jerks.

In Florida, a 9 foot dolphin lept into a small boat, injuring the boaters:
"There was blood everywhere," Howard said. Norman told the Daytona Beach News Journal that he saw the dolphin coming out of the corner of his eye, but everything happened too quickly to react."The next thing I knew, a big old fish was on top of me," he said.
Now, far be it from me to not allow an injured man a slur, but dolphins' don't take lightly to ignorance of their mammalian classification. I'd watch my tongue or expect more of the same treatment from cetations, bub.

I also found video from a King of the Hill episode where a dolphin encounter gets a little too friendly for the show's main character, Hank. I'm including it to back up Part 1 of the increasingly large series Dolphins are Jerks.

Check out these Dolphins are Jerks T-shirts a Google search revealed.

No comments: